Brought to you by AAMS, sponsored by ADRIA, ADRIC, AFMS and others
This is a two-day event commencing with an online Professional Development Conference on October 20th. A second day of public content is provided free to celebrate International Conflict Resolution Day.
Day 1 / Conference / For ADR Practitioners
Online on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 8:30am to 4:30pm
Day 1 will focus on ADR practitioners, and each session will qualify towards CEE credits. Gain valuable insights through interesting sessions at a very reasonable cost. Session topics and speakers include:
- Should ADR Professions be Regulated? (Panel discussion moderated by retired Justice Andrea Moen)
- Critical Communication Mistakes One Makes With Their Divorcing Clients & How to Correct Them
- Keynote Address: Ry Moran on Truth & Reconciliation: Generational Trauma & Healing
- Construction Adjudication
- Workplace Health & ADR
- Reforming our Family Justice System
- British Columbia’s Attorney General
Conference sessions are being recorded and will be available afterwards for all registered attendees.
Early Bird Registration – On or before October 11:
ADRIA Members – $100; Non-Members: $150; applicable taxes extra
Regular Registration – After October 11:
ADRIA Members: $150; Non-Members: $200; applicable taxes extra
Day 2 / International Conflict Resolution Day Event / For the Public
Online on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Day 2 will provide public information and valuable insights on ADR communications no matter what province you reside in. This free quality training is provided by the Conflict Resolution Day Committee; a team that has provided in-depth training for Albertans for over a decade.
Everyone: Free (registration required)
Watch for more details or visit the Conflict Resolution Day website.