- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Linda Varro.
October 31, 2022 at 12:34 pm #22302Tammy BorowieckiKeymaster
Experienced mediators that offer coaching, skills development or other support for new/learner mediators can post information here.
Please use the following format when posting:
Name and Designation:
Contact phone and/or email:
• Maximum 2 postings per member.
• Your service must be to support new or learner mediators.
• You can charge a fee for your service.
• You cannot post a training program or course.
• Do not post a URL or link
• ADRIA instructors and coaches are welcome to identify as such in their posting.
• Posts that do not directly support new/learner mediators will be removed as per our guidelines regarding advertising/self-promotion.
ADRIA does not validate the services offered and they are not accredited as part of our training.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Kristy Rhyason.
November 10, 2022 at 1:39 pm #22577Gloria LechkyParticipant
Gloria Lechky, Chartered Mediator
I have been with ADRIA since I began my mediation journey in 1998. As I was going through the program and once completed I spent many hours preparing for final assessments. One of the struggles I had, and now see students having, is getting enough practice to be able to successfully demonstrate the skills needed to pass their evaluations. For those wanting to fast track this is particularly challenging.
As a practitioner and ADRIA coach I always encourage students to prepare at least 3 hours for a 1 hour negotiation or mediation. But how do you prepare?
I have coached many students become successful in their Communication and Mediation SERs and now offer private coaching as one of my services.
You may reach me at 780-490-8014 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss mentorship, and to find out more about how I might help you succeed.
To your success,
November 15, 2022 at 10:11 am #22663Linda VarroParticipant
Service: Coaching for students in the ADRIA programs
Date: Nov. 15/22
Name and Designation: Linda Varro, Q med.
Contact phone and/or email: 403 8606516(cell); email@example.com
ADRIA instructor/Coach: Coached for ADRIA for about 5 years; instructed PHBI course in Oct 2022.
I offer private coaching for working on communication skills/preparing for assessments. Roster mediator
for an EAP company re workplace interventions.
I look forward to working with you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.