Apply for a Chartered Mediator (C.Med) or Qualified Mediator (Q.Med) Designation
For complete information about the requirements for these designations and how to apply, read:
Before applying, ensure you meet all of ADRIA’s requirements outlined in the application form.
- C.Med Application Form (download)
- Chartered Mediator Skills Assessment Criteria (pdf)
- Q.Med (Fam) Application Form
- Qualified Mediator (Family) Assessment Criteria
- Q.Med (Fam) Standard Supervised Practice Assessment Form
- Q.Med Application Form
- There is a pause on Q.Med applications. The Q.Med applications are being revised and the new criteria will be launched September 1, 2021.
ADRIC reference documents:
- Chartered Mediator Principles, Criteria, Protocol and Competencies (pdf)
- Qualified Mediator Principles, Criteria, Protocol and Competencies (pdf)