Apollo Holdings Inc.
Sectors of Practice
Mr. Banack is a Qualified Arbitrator who has completed three construction arbitration files in the past two years. He has over twenty five years experience in senior and executive management positions. He has experience in and is familiar with all aspects of construction and business operations including engineering design, construction management, business development, sales and marketing, finance, accounting and administration, product development, production and construction, quality control, and safety.
Mr. Banack’s professional experience is focused in the construction industry. With over twelve years experience in the consulting engineering field, he was responsible for design, construction supervision, and project management of numerous highway and heavy civil projects. Projects worked on included Hwy 407 in Ontario, the Husky Bi-Provincial Upgrader, primary highway interchanges, bridges, and site development for resource industry clients. Since then his experience includes highway maintenance, manufacturing and waste containment, single and multi family home construction, and residential development.
ADR Training & Qualifications
Certificate Program in Arbitration – ADR Institute of Alberta (2012)
Other Professional Qualifications
• Masters in Business Administration – University of Alberta (1991)
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering – University of Alberta (1984)
• Bachelor of Science – University of Alberta (1980)
Professional Qualifications and Memberships:
• Member of Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (active)
• Member of Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (active)
• Member of Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC (inactive)
• Corporate Member of the Edmonton Regional Home Builders Association (Apollo Sunrooms Inc.)
• Member of the Renovation Council (Edmonton Regional Home Builders Association)
P.Eng. Member of APEGA, APES