Communications in ADR – Online, June 2023
Course Description:This course will introduce students to the causes and effects of interpersonal conflict, with particular emphasis on the dynamics of conflict, conflict resolution styles and the cycle of conflict.
Regular Registration $2200 + GST
This course is available to ADRIA and ADRIC provincial affiliate members only. Non-ADRIA affiliate members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
This course will be presented online. In order to participate in this format, students must be available during session times listed without distraction. In addition, students require a strong internet connection, a computer with a webcam, and a microphone.
In addition to the group sessions, students will have approximately 3-4 hours of reading and homework per week to prep for the group sessions and role-play.
Pre-course – once you have signed the confidentiality agreement, the materials will be sent to you, and you will also be given access to the course web page on adralberta.com. You can read the manual, and begin the coursework for the first group session.Visit the Communications in ADR course page for more information.
Total Credit Hours:
Course Session Dates & Times:
- Session 1, Tuesday, May 30, 8:30am-12:00 pm
- Session 2, Wednesday, May 31, 8:30am-12:00 pm
- Session 3, Thursday, June 1, 8:30am-12:00 pm
- Session 4, Tuesday, June 6, 8:30am-12:00 pm
- Session 5, Wednesday, June 7, 8:30am-12:00 pm
- Session 6, Thursday, June 8, 8:30am-12:00 pm
- Session 7, Tuesday, June 13, 8:30am-12:00 pm
- Session 8, Wednesday, June 14, 8:30am-12:30pm (longer class, role-plays)
- Session 9, Thursday, June 15, 8:30am-12:00 pm
- Session 10, Tuesday, June 20, 8:30am-12:30pm (longer class, role-plays)
- Session 11, Wednesday, June 21, 8:30am-12:00pm
- Session 12, Thursday, June 22, 8:30am-11:30pm (evaluated role-plays)
You may register without paying upfront by choosing the invoice option at check out. Full payment is due 30 days before class starts unless the course is full. If the course is full, full payment is due immediately upon registration/notification otherwise you will forfeit your spot.Course cancellation, withdrawal, and completion policies. This course is available to ADRIA and ADRIC provincial affiliate members only. Non-ADRIA affiliate members, please email email@example.com to register.