June 2022 Learner Session: Managing Emotions – Where Angels fear to tread
A free session for our members to discuss topics related to ADR.
Date & Time:
June 1, 2022 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm (MDT/GMT-6)
How do we listen for and acknowledge emotions during conversations while recognizing hidden needs?
- Awareness of the importance of dealing with emotions
- Recognize own biases & awareness around emotions
- Apply communication skills – shifting from Feelings to Needs;
- Importance of applying reflecting, empathy and reframing skills
- Apply self care before and after a session with clients.
Instructor: Flo Lye
You will receive an email with login details prior to the session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request details no later than 1 day before the session if you do not receive this information.
You must be a member of ADRIA and logged into your account to register.