Professional Development and Dispute Resolution File Manager
ADR Institute of Canada
Toronto, Possibility of Remote Work
Type of Position
We are growing! ADRIC has an exciting and rewarding employment opportunity for someone with strong professional development and dispute resolution case management skills.
ADRIC seeks a Professional Development and Dispute Resolution File Manager with solid knowledge of arbitration, adjudication and other forms of dispute resolution, as well as a passion for learning the organization’s vision and direction inside-out.
Working closely with the Executive Director and the Education and Roster Committees to identify opportunities and grow ADRIC’s Educational and Case Services Programs, the successful candidate will oversee professional practice standards, training and continuing professional development programs; and be responsible for the development, review and enhancement of our courses, webinars and other forms of training and all related policies and processes, as well as designations/certifications management. The incumbent will also manage Case Administration to assist clients from filing to closing.
Key requirements include:
1. Post-secondary diploma or certification in adult education or equivalent, relevant business administration, project coordination, and/or other combinations of education and experience;
2. Solid knowledge of arbitration, adjudication and other forms of dispute resolution;
3. Strong and up-to-date technological capabilities (expert use of Microsoft Office suite, online apps, web-based collaborative tools, web-page management/editing);
4. Business development, administrative and project management skills;
5. Meticulous attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy and committed to excellence.
Bilingualism (English and French) is a strong asset.
This is a permanent, full-time position. The successful candidate will join our small, busy office of six staff either remotely or at our North Toronto office.
Start date: Immediate