Before the first live session you will need to:
- 1. Complete and return your consent and confidentiality form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Complete your Introduction Forum post by January 29, 2023.
- 3. Complete the readings and activities listed in Session 1. Note: all readings and activities listed for each session are to be completed before that session.
- 4. Read the Zoom Student Guide, if you are unfamiliar with this application. Please note all session Zoom links are found on the student page under the corresponding session. They will not be emailed to you.
- 5. Please test your internet connection, microphone and webcam in advance to ensure you can fully participate online. This course is highly interactive and involves group work in breakout sessions making participation by video essential. If you live in an area with unstable internet connection consider finding another location in which to login for the class.
- 6. Course PowerPoint PDFs- Download for your reference/ note-taking
- 7. Download your Activities Package, please bring to class.
- 8. Please note dates on Roleplay Schedules indicate which date they will be released for viewing; the session number corresponds to when actual roleplays are taking place in class.
- 9. Please note the times for each class as some sessions are longer.