The Member logo and trademarks are officially owned by the ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC).
ADRIC has granted ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA a license to use the Marks in the advertising, promotion and provision of ADR services and has granted the ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA the right to license its members in good standing to use a form of the Marks which identify an individual as a member of ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA (the Member Marks).
Members who download the logos accept the limited, personal, non-transferrable license to use the Member Marks subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Member Marks may be used only by individuals who are members in good standing of ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA.
- ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA will provide the Member with electronic files of the currently approved format of the Member Marks.
- The Member Marks must be reproduced only in the form approved by ADRIC and ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA from time to time, including without limitation any size and colour specifications.
- The Member Marks may be used on the member’s business cards, letterhead, printed brochures, marketing materials, social media and web site, solely to indicate membership in ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA. Member Marks shall not be used in a manner to indicate any particular qualifications or expertise or to imply an endorsement of the member by either ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA or ADRIC.
- The Member Marks shall not be altered in any way – see guidelines.
- There will be no fee for using the Member Marks, other than the usual ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA and ADRIC membership fees.
- Member agrees to stop using the Member Marks and to remove them from all materials if he or she ceases to be a member of ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA or if this license is revoked or terminated for any reason. ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA may revoke or terminate this license at any time, at its sole discretion, upon written notice to Member.
ADR INSTITUTE OF ALBERTA and/or ADRIC may take appropriate action to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. For greater certainty, ADRIC may take such action, if it becomes aware that any person is using the mark improperly or without authorization.