Workplace conflict in unavoidable. How conflict is managed can either build or break your team.
We offer practical corporate and group training that will help your team develop leadership skills, build relationships and resolve conflict in a healthy way.
The ADRIA Advantage
When you choose ADRIA to design and deliver training to your organization, your staff will benefit from ADRIA’s years of experience in conflict management training.
We have extensive experience delivering private training to all levels of government, the corporate sector, private industry, non-profit organizations and unions both in Alberta and in other provinces.
Instructors Who Are Industry Experts
ADRIA is proud of our team of qualified instructors who are active in the Alternative Dispute Resolution field and skilled in supporting student learning. They all have extensive training in their areas of expertise and hold a national Chartered Mediator designation.
We will work collaboratively with you to develop customized training that meets the unique needs of your team.
Customized Training Solutions in Various Areas of Conflict Management
We offer corporate and group training in a range of topics and will partner with you to meet your learning objectives. Training exercises will be customized to reflect the type of real-life situations in which your employees will be expected to apply their skills.
Examples of Custom Training:
- Conflict Management Skills
- Negotiation Model and Skills
- Mediation for Managers
- Conflict Management for HR Professionals
- Enhanced Communication Skills
Short Presentations, Workshops or Full-Day to Multi-Day Sessions
Our training can be adapted to fit any schedule. We work with you to determine how to best meet your needs and expectations.
Examples of what can be included:
- What is Conflict?
- Understanding Conflict Styles
- Reflective Listening
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Dealing with Anger and Emotional Triggers
The Half-Day training topics, plus
- Conflict Style Inventory
- Assumptions & Perceptions
- Small group coaching to integrate Reflective Listening Skills
- Difficult Conversations Role Plays
- Negotiations including Role Plays
The Full-Day Training topics, plus
- Greater explanation of the Cognitive Behaviour Model
- Advanced Active Listening Skills
- More about Defusing Strategies
- Deeper exploration of Negotiations and Uncovering Interests
Sample Training Fees
This is a sample of the fees for customized corporate or group training at ADRIA:
- $2,000 for up to 15 students
- $2,500 for up to 24 students
- $3,500 for up to 15 students
- $4,000 for up to 24 students
- $6,500 for up to 15 students
- $7,000 for up to 24 students
- Conflict Styles Inventory: $10 per student
- Customized role-plays: $100 per role-play
- Coaches: $350 per coach, per day
- New course content: $1,000 per half-day content
Training includes a one-year Membership in ADRIA (a $500 value) at no charge.