This course is currently offered through our affiliate, ADR Ontario. For more information, please visit the below link:
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for students looking to fill the 6 hour Ethics educational requirement for Qualified Mediator Designations, or individuals looking to expand their knowledge of ethical practices in Mediation.
What Will I Learn and What Skills Will I Gain?
- Learn skills to ensure and encourage enhanced professionalism and adherence to best practices
- Develop expertise that will assist you in creating an “Ethical Blueprint”
- Gain increased awareness of mediation values
- Assistance in becoming a more reflective practitioner
- Be provided a foundation for skillfully resolving ethical dilemmas that emerge in your practice
What Can I Expect in Class?
The course is estimated to take approximately 6-8 hours in total (but can be done in small time increments) and is available online 24/7.
What Are the Costs & How do I register?
ADRIA Members please email email@example.com to receive a discount code to take this training at a reduced rate.
Cost and Registration details can be found on the ADR Ontario Website: